Monday 4 March 2013

Greek Islands on a budget-surely not?

Out of all of the places I have visited around the world, I have still not been to Greece and this year it is on my list of places to visit, ideally one of the Cyclades islands.
 
The Cyclades are a group of islands in the Aegean Sea, southeast of mainland Greece. The Cyclades comprise of about 220 islands, the most popular being Mykonos, and Santorini.
 
In the past the only thing that has stopped me from going to any of these idyllic islands is the standard of accommodation and cost. Greece is typically know for basic accommodation unless you pay hundreds of pounds to stay in amazing hotels, until now that is.... I have spent sometime researching boutique style hotels for under £100 a night, and thanks to Cycladia it has made my search even easier.
 
Cycladia offers the most efficient on-line place to explore holidays in Greece. The website offers a great guide to the most beautiful places to stay, undiscovered locations, travel tips, best restaurants and bars, local products, savours, secret destinations,  and the best beaches. Follow their blog, or sign up to their newsletter.

Here are some of my options, which one should I choose????










Rena's Suites, Santorini
 




 

Liostasi, Los
 






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment